Werder Bremen vs Wolfsburg
Date: Friday, 5th October 2018
Kick-Off at 19:30 UK / 20:30 CET
Venue: Weserstadion (Bremen).
The new Bundesliga Matchday are going to be opened with a really attention-grabbing clash between Werder Bremen and Wolfsburg on Friday evening at Weserstadion. The fans may well be certain AN exciting evening jam-choked with goals given each side fancy attacking-minded soccer.
Both Werder and Wolfsburg did well at the beginning of the new Bundesliga campaign. they’re presently separated by simply 2 points within the prime 1/2 the standings.
However, the hosts can inherit this having suffered their maiden defeat of the season last weekend once they fell 2-1 away at city. Die Werderaner managed to urge back on level terms when the hour-mark however still conceded a late goal quarter-hour from time to lose the match. They’ve antecedently won 3 and drawn 2 in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen vs Wolfsburg: Head-to-head
- The head to head trend also suggests goals.
- Each of last five H2H affairs saw goals at both ends.
- Werder were much more successful with four wins and a draw in the process.
- Die Werderaner thus lead the head to head tie by three wins coming into 46th encounter with Wolfsburg.
- Werder won each of last three home games against the Wolves.